Admission to Secondary School 2020 application dates
Medway residents can apply on line from 9.00am on Monday 9th September; please make sure you have submitted your application by 5.00pm on Thursday 31st October 2019.
Admission to Primary School 2020 application dates
Medway residents can apply on line from 9.00am on Monday 9th September; please make sure you have submitted your application by 5.00pm on Wednesday 15th January 2020.
We have arranged 4 open sessions for parents applying for primary school places – (15th October at 2.00pm; 31st October at 10.00am; 26th November at 2.00pm and 8th January 2020 at 10.00am) if you would like to join any of these open sessions please contact the school office (0300 0658250) to book a place
Information from Medway Council:
- You must apply to your home local authority (ie if you pay your council tax to Medway Council you must apply to Medway). If you pay your council tax to one of the district councils of Kent (for example, Swale or Maidstone) then you must apply to Kent County Council.
- You can name schools in any area but you must apply to your home local authority.
- If you do not want to apply online and would prefer to complete a paper application form, please contact the School Admissions and Transport Team. Please note: Medway Council do not acknowledge receipt of paper applications in writing or over the phone.
- Please read the secondary/primary admissions 2020 information available at www.medway.gov.uk/admissions to find our more about the admission process and Medway’s secondary/primary schools.
- If you would like to request details of your nearest qualifying secondary school(s) for the purposes of home to school transport please complete and submit the request from, which can be found at www.medway.gov.uk/admissions. Any request for information must be received by Friday 4th October 2019.
If you would like any further advice you can speak to School Admissions and Transport Team, who will be happy to assist you.
Medway Council School Admissions and Transport Team
Phone: 01634 331110